Updated: 08.06.2022 – 10:27
Secrets of Celebrity Diet
If you want to lose weight, you should eat oatmeal at this time!
Hollywood celebrity coach Gunnar Peters swears by oatmeal for weight loss. But to lose weight, it is crucial when the grain is eaten. Find out here why and when oatmeal makes you slim!
Hollywood stars also love oatmeal. Not only are they so delicious and versatile, they are also a slim guarantee. What matters is when they are eaten. Here we reveal how oat flakes help to achieve a dream figure and good recipe ideas with super oats.
Oatmeal makes you slim, but the time of day is crucial
The body needs a signal as early as possible that it is not starving and can start the fat burning machine without worrying. Oatmeal is the ideal first meal.
A study by the University of Louisiana (USA) shows how good oatmeal in the morning helps you lose weight. After an oatmeal breakfast, the satiety lasted a particularly long time, and the lunch portions shrank automatically. Ideally, oatmeal should be eaten in the morning no later than 10.00. At lunchtime, up to 30 percent fewer calories are consumed, almost a third. Ideal for losing weight! A long-term study with children also showed that oatmeal eaters are significantly less likely to struggle with obesity.
But above all, these five reasons make the oatmeal breakfast the absolute slimming secret and explain why oatmeal makes you slim:
- It is healthy: Oatmeal provides only one gram of sugar per 100 grams, but ten grams of healthy fiber. This is a huge health benefit compared to jam rolls or many ready-made cereals with up to 30 grams of sugar. Instead of empty calories, the body gets good energy.
- There are no cravings: The many complex carbohydrates are an important slimming secret for oatmeal. They keep you full longer because they increase the time the food stays in the digestive system significantly. In addition, blood sugar remains stable, so there is no rapid urge for supplies.
- Fat burning is underway: Iron (more than in meat!) From oatmeal improves the oxygen supply to the cells and thus also ignites fat burning. The valuable vegetable protein from the flakes stimulates the metabolism and provides building material to the muscles.
- Stomach says “thank you”: The good fiber mixture is a special property of oats. The soluble swells, bind water and become a smooth gel. This absorbs toxins in the gut and transports them away. At the same time, the development of good intestinal bacteria is promoted.
- It never gets boring: Oatmeal is a real all-rounder when it comes to variety. Try the recipes on this page and be so inventive yourself. Combine them with different types of fruits or vegetables, different dairy products and different juices that do not come from concentrate.
With the oatmeal breakfast, you can manage with significantly smaller amounts. You no longer need to fill the dish as fully as usual. The test subjects at the American University also managed without snacks. By making these small changes to your eating plan, you can save up to 1000 calories a day in a healthy way.
You can find more advice on a healthy and balanced diet and tips on how to lose weight in a healthy way on our comprehensive Diet topic page. You can also read more about oatmeal and how to cook it here.
How to prepare the perfect oatmeal breakfast for you
Switch the day’s first meal to oatmeal. Eat slowly – until you are well satiated. Listen to your stomach! And which oats should you take? All oatmeal is a whole grain product. The only thing that makes them different is the way they are made:
- Crunchy oatmeal are large-leaved from whole oat kernels. They retain their shape and consistency the longest, that is ideal for salads, spicy muesli and anyone who likes it stuck to bite.
- Fine oat flakes are small-leafed flakes. For production, the whole oat kernels are cut into pieces before they are rolled. Everything you make with them tends to be creamy. Good for oats and porridge overnight.
- Instant or melt flakes is made from oat or whole grain flour. They therefore dissolve very quickly and are perfect for smoothies or for drinking muesli.
Ready overnight: Delicious night oats for breakfast
The trick with these recipes: You put all your breakfast ingredients in a jar with a screw top in the evening and put it in the fridge. While you sleep, it will be a delicious meal. Just stir well in the morning and enjoy!
Fruity oats overnight with strawberries
- 200 grams of strawberries cut into thick slices and add 2 tablespoons orange juice (freshly squeezed or direct juice) in a mixing cup, puree and fill into a glass with a screw cap (500 ml). 5 tablespoons (50 g) oatmeal stir in
- With 150 g natural yogurt (1.5%) cover. 3 strawberries (approx. 50 g) cut into pieces and spread on top. Close the glass and put in the fridge. in the morning with 1 pinch vanilla powder sprinkle and mix everything.
365 kcal, 7 g F, 57 g KH, 18 g E
Refined flakes overnight with cucumber and salmon
- 50 grams of oatmeal put in a jar with a screw top and take with you 100 ml vegetable juice stir.
- 70 g quark (0.2%) with approx. 1 tablespoon sparkling mineral water stir very creamy. 150 g cucumber peel and cut into cubes. 3 sprigs of dill finely chop and turn both into the quark.
- Pour the mixture on the oatmeal and close the glass. stir in the morning, 4 slices of salmon ham (à 16 g) cut into fine strips and place on top.
350 kcal, 7 g F, 39 g KH, 32 g E
Exotic oatmeal breakfast with mango and coconut
- 100 g apple and mango pulp without added sugar 50 ml of water Mix. 5 tablespoons (50 g) oatmeal stir and pour into a jar.
- 150 g mango mass fine dice, below 100 grams of cottage cheese (0.8%) lift and spread on top.
- With 1 tablespoon (5 g) coconut chips sprinkle. Close and put in the fridge.
380 kcal, 8 g F, 55 g KH, 22 g E
Do you want to start your day fruity and exotic? So try our simple recipe for oats overnight with coconut and raspberries.
Oatmeal breakfast quickly cooked in the morning
You do not need much more preparation time for these three recipes than for the classic breakfast roll. And it’s worth it! For what comes on the plate here is firstly the really perfect start to the diet day, and secondly it is also super delicious.
Simple apricot muesli
- 150 g small apricots to cut into pieces. With 150 ml milk (1.5%) and 2 tablespoons (approx. 50 g) natural yogurt (3.5%) in a mixing bowl.
- 5 tbsp (50 g) instant flake Add and puree everything with the hand mixer.
360 kcal, 8 g F, 54 g KH, 17 g E
Do you prefer to drink your oatmeal breakfast? Also try our recipe for Raspberry Banana Smoothie with oatmeal.
Warm oatmeal and berry porridge
5 tablespoons (50 g) oatmeal With 1 pinch of salt, 100 ml of water and 125 ml milk (1.5%) for boiling. Remove the pan from the oven and let it swell for 5 to 10 minutes.
100 grams of raspberries Mash with a fork and turn into the porridge. With 50 g whole berries and 1 tablespoon flaked almonds sprinkle.
345 kcal, 11 g F, 45 g KH, 16 g E
Tough peach and almond muesli
5 tablespoons (50 g) oat flakes and 1 tablespoon (10 g) flaked almonds Fry in a coated pan without fat and allow to cool.
pulp of 1 song roll the dice. 150 g natural yogurt With 2 tablespoons orange juice (freshly squeezed or direct juice) and fold in the peach pieces. Sprinkle with oatmeal and almond mixture.
370 kcal, 11 g F, 51 g KH, 17 g E
Did you know that an oatmeal breakfast can be so versatile? You now also know the reasons why oatmeal makes you slim. Feel free to continue browsing our sophisticated and delicious recipes for your oatmeal breakfast. You can also discover our large collection of recipes with delicious breakfast ideas.