When it’s hot, you do not want to bake a cake. So this cheesecake recipe is coming straight out of the fridge!
The perfect recipe for anyone who loves peanut butter or chocolate: a Peanut butter cheesecake. It combines a crispy biscuit base with a creamy chocolate cheesecake filling and a layer of peanut butter on top! A party for those with a sweet tooth. And best of all: You can conjure up this cake recipe * completely without baking. Here there is no oven, the refrigerator is used instead, because the individual layers must be kept cold time and time again. Cooking is so fast – you just need a little patience for the final cooling of the fridge cake: two to four hours to be exact. But the wait is worth it! This cool peanut butter cheesecake dream tastes especially good on hot days. Be sure to try it.
Delicious too: Bake vegan brownies: It works with these ingredients.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe: The Ingredients
Portions: up to 8 pcs
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooling time: 2-4 hours
- 10 whole wheat shortbread cookies
- 7 tablespoons melted butter
- 680 g cream cheese
- 190 g sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 360 g melted chocolate
- 500 g peanut butter
- 125 g melis
Peanut butter or peanut butter?
You see it more and more often peanut butter also peanut butter on store shelves. What is the difference? Peanut butter (also sold as peanut butter) contains about 50-70 percent peanuts, plus most sunflower oil, sugar and salt. It tastes sweeter. Peanut butter tastes less sweet, but is a little healthier because it only consists of peanuts.
Also try: Recipe for a triple chocolate cake – perfect for those who can never get enough of chocolate.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake: This is how the recipe works
- Put the whole wheat biscuit in a freezer bag and roll over them with a rolling pin to form crumbs.
- In a bowl, mix the cake crumbs with the melted butter. The texture should resemble a little wet sand. Press this mixture in an even layer on the bottom of a 23 cm springform pan. Cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk the softened cream cheese until smooth. Add the icing sugar and continue to mix until there are no lumps. Add vanilla and melted chocolate and mix.
- Pour the filling onto the biscuit base in the springform pan. Smooth the top with a spatula or spoon. Cool.
- Mix together melted peanut butter and powdered sugar in a large bowl. Pour the mixture over the cheesecake in the springform pan. Use a knife or spatula to smooth and smooth the surface.
- Cool the peanut butter cheesecake for 2-4 hours. So serve and enjoy!
Recipe: Simply tasty
You can also see the exact preparation steps over in the video. Bon appetit with this delicious fresh and sweet cheesecake straight from the fridge – ideal for hot days.
List of categories: © Olyina via www.imago-images.de