Take classic porridge to a whole new gourmet level! With vanilla pudding and brown sugar, the breakfast porridge becomes a simple crème brûlée porridge.
Creme brulee for breakfast? The sinfully delicious cream with crispy crust is actually a classic dessert (that’s how you conjure it up with just three ingredients), so it’s not really something to start the day with. But if you want to treat yourself to something in the morning, this breakfast idea is worth a try: Creme brulee porridge. With vanilla pudding and brown sugar, you give the popular breakfast porridge with oatmeal a whole new twist. But beware: this creamy and crispy recipe can be addictive!
Addictive breakfast idea: You need these ingredients for crème brûlée porridge
- 320 ml milk
- 80 grams of oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon vanilla pudding powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 0.5 tsp cinnamon
- fresh berries (eg strawberries, blueberries, etc.)
What is creme brulee?
Crème brûlée is actually a dessert based on French food. The cream is made from egg yolk, cream and sugar. But the special thing is the caramel crust, which also makes the porridge in this recipe so delicious.
How to prepare crème brûlée porridge quickly and easily
- Preheat the grill function of your oven or preheat it to 220 degrees top / bottom heat.
- Mos bananas
- First, mix the pudding powder with a sip of the milk.
- Boil the remaining milk in a saucepan. Then stir in the oatmeal, custard, mashed banana and a pinch of salt (it really is that much) and simmer on low heat for about 3 minutes.
- Then put the porridge in a small refractory dish.
- Mix cinnamon with brown sugar and sprinkle the porridge with this mixture.
- Bake the porridge on the top shelf in the oven for about three to four minutes until the sugar has caramelized and turned golden brown. The crème brûlée porridge is ready.
If you want to save time and energy with this simple breakfast idea, you can Caramel crust on the crème brûlée porridge conjure up with a small hand gas burner. Decorate the finished breakfast with fresh berries and you can start the day with a feast. (ante)