Cooked in no time
Foam cake without baking – ready in just 10 minutes
Sometimes things just have to be done quickly in the kitchen. The no-bake foam cake, which is ready in 10 minutes, arrives at just the right time.
Friends and neighbors often stop by for coffee unannounced? Then we have something for you. With the foam cake recipe, you can make a creamy cake without baking at all, which is not only on the table in no time, but also tastes incredibly delicious.
Foam cake without baking – that’s why we love it
The foam cake lives up to the name and is creamier than almost any other. With its airy consistency, it is also one of the lighter cake types – even after several slices, the Blitz cake does not feel heavy in the stomach. It is therefore perfect as a tasty snack between meals.
Recipe: You need these ingredients
- 500 ml whipped cream
- 500 ml milk
- 2 packets of vanilla flavored cream pudding (without boiling)
- 2 packets of vanilla sugar
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- Butter biscuits (the amount depends on the size of the baking tray)
- milk to soak the biscuits
- butter for lubrication
- Chocolate chips for decoration
Preparation: This is how it works!
- In a large bowl, combine thick cream, milk, vanilla cream, sugar and vanilla sugar and mix with a hand mixer until fluffy, approx. 5 minutes.
- Pour the milk into another bowl and gently soak the butter biscuits in the milk, one at a time.
- Lightly grease a baking tin or baking tray and then place the soaked butter biscuits next to each other.
- Pour the prepared cream on the soaked biscuits and spread evenly with a spoon or spatula. If you want, you can also add biscuits and cream in layers to make the cake a little fuller.
- Take the baking tin or baking tray in your hand and tap lightly on the worktop a few times – then you will release larger air bubbles. The cream is still nice and airy.
- Decorate the cake with chocolate chips.
- Now put the finished cake in the fridge for a while to give the cream a certain firmness. If you do not have much time, you can also put the cake in the freezer for a short while.
Sources used: top-rezepte.de