Yogurt cake in record time – you only need 3 minutes!
The guests are coming soon and you want to bake a cake fast? This delicious yogurt cake is in the frying pan in three minutes!
Homemade cake is still the best – there is no doubt about it. But you do not necessarily have time to stand in the kitchen forever. Fortunately, there are a few recipes that will make you push a delicious cake batter into the oven in no time. You really do not need more than three minutes for this lemon-like and airy batter. And the cake tastes just heavenly. Try it – you will be amazed at how short it takes to make a good cake.
This is what you need for a 3 minute yogurt cake
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sunflower oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-2 tsp grated lemon peel
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- 1 packet of baking powder
And this is how you do it
- When you have all the ingredients ready, simply mix them together in a bowl (use a hand mixer or food processor) and pour the batter into a greased and floured springform pan.
- Bake the cake at 160 to 180 degrees for about an hour. In the meantime, you can do other things in a relaxed way or just put your feet up.
- To be on the safe side, test with a chopstick after 50 minutes if the cake is done, for each oven is different. You can take out the cake as soon as the dough no longer sticks to the stick.
Well, the cake is ready! And now?
Well, enjoy! However, you can put icing over the cake if you want. But only when it’s really cold. It’s very simple: Mix a packet of powdered sugar (250 grams) little by little with water or lemon juice (tablespoon!) Until you get a smooth cream.
The casting is also completely dry? Then we wish you an exceptionally good appetite!