You can easily make a delicious cheesecake without baking. In this recipe you will find out how it all works and what ingredients you need.
Ingredients for cheesecake without baking
No stove in the house or just trying something new? You can easily make a cheesecake without baking. For a round spring form you need:
For the ground:
For the filling:
Important: Cheesecake is prepared with various dairy products. Be careful when buying dairy products organic quality. seal as demeter, organic land and natural land help you find your way around the supermarket.
Modification: Instead of sour cream and heavy cream, you can also use 500 grams of lean quark.
In addition to the ingredients, you need the following items:
- a spring form
- if necessary a stand mixer
- hand mixer
Cheesecake without baking in 6 steps
The cheesecake is not baked, but it still takes some time to cook. The active cooking time is about 45 to 60 minutes, after which the cake should be left in the fridge for a few hours.
- Start with the bottom: Crumble the shortbread cookies, either by hand or in a blender. If you like it chocolate-like, you can also stir in baking cocoa. But you can also leave it out.
- Then melt the margarine and mix it well with the cake crumbs. Put this “dough” in the springform pan and press it well.
- Prepare the agar according to the package instructions.
- Put the cream cheese with the sugar and vanilla sugar in a bowl and mix it all with the hand mixer until creamy.
- Then turn in the sour cream (or alternatively the lean quark). If you have decided on the combination of sour cream and cream, you now whip the cream in a tall container.
- Squeeze half the lemon and add the agar-agar.
- Add a good spoonful of the cream cheese mixture and stir it in.
- Add the agar-agar-cream cheese mixture to the bowl with the remaining cream cheese-sugar mixture and stir well.
- If you use cream, turn this into the mixture as well. This step is not necessary if you are using low-fat quark.
- Pour the finished mass evenly over the biscuit crumb base. Put the cake in the fridge for at least four hours. Tips: You can also bake the cake the day before and put it in the fridge overnight.
Serving tips: Sprinkle the cake with, for example, raspberries, strawberries or blueberries, or serve it with a berry sauce. If you want it to be minimalist, a little peel from a lime or lemon is enough.
Read more on Utopia.de:
** marked with ** or orange underlined Some links to supply sources are associated links: If you buy here, you actively support Utopia.de, because we then receive a small part of the revenue from the sale. More information.
Do you like this post?
Thank you for your vote!