Mix the dough together without a measuring cup or shell and put it in the oven. The cake result can be seen and tasted. Perfect when things need to go fast.
Baking cakes is one of the best hobbies, because you are quickly rewarded for your efforts with the result and you can revel. From chocolate, strawberry, crumble to cheesecake: What is your favorite type? How about a super simple one mushroom cake with the velvety fresh taste of yogurt and a kick of freshness thanks to lemon? But the taste is not even the best part of the following cake recipe. The dough is stirred together so quickly that the cake can be baked in the oven after only three minutes. There it stays a little longer (about an hour), but you can do something else in the meantime: cover the coffee table, wash up – or just relax while the smell of tiles fills the kitchen. In addition, that is cake recipe Extremely practical, since you do not need weight or measuring cups: the advantage of so-called mold cakes. Here, flour, oil and co are simply weighed with a cup. It is best to use coffee cups with a volume of around 200 milliliters. It goes fast like a glimpse and the enjoyment of the cake gets closer and closer. Let’s start with the recipe quick yogurt lemon cake.
Delicious too: Behind sweet Francis bread – the delicious chain letter from Rome.
3 minute lemon yogurt cake recipe: The ingredients
Portions: for a springform (campaign link) | makes 12 pieces
Preparation time: 3 minutes
Baking time: 60 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sunflower oil
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-2 teaspoons grated organic lemon peel
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- 1 packet of baking powder
Do not want to miss more recipes and kitchen tricks?
Everything that has to do with cooking and baking is available in our regular recipe newsletter.
Stick to low carb diets: Bake these juicy lemon slices.
Prepared in no time: Bake a lemon yoghurt cake
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C top / bottom heat or 160 ° C circulating air.
- Preparation is very simple: Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix everything with a hand mixer.
- Butter and flour a springform pan so that none of the dough sticks later. Pour the batter into the mold.
- Bake the lemon yogurt cake in a hot oven for about an hour.
- After approx. 50 minutes, do the chopstick test: if the dough sticks to a skewer or a toothpick, it needs more. If the chopstick comes out clean, the cake is done.
- Now just take the cake out of the oven and let it cool.
How to make a quick frosting
So the cake tastes great and succeeds without much effort. But if you want that little bit extra, just make one glaze: Gradually mix 250g of powdered sugar with a few tablespoons of water or lemon juice until you get a smooth icing. Put it over the cake and let it dry.
Alternatively, you can simply sprinkle the lemon cake with icing sugar. Now just cut and enjoy. Enjoy the meal! (crazy) This article contains related links.