Marble cake is one of the most popular sponge cakes. But often the preparation in a Gugelhupf form is a bit cumbersome. This does not have to be.
A delicious cake always works, right? Whether as a snack or in the classic way with coffee and cake in the afternoon, it does not matter. If you moist cake with chocolate like, then the marble cake is definitely for you. There are hundreds of different cake recipes on the internet, but this one makes the marble cake even without a springform pan or Gugelhupf pan. You just need it oven and a plain baking paper. Everyone who loves chocolate will love this cake. If you serve the cake while it is still hot, you can also enjoy the melted chocolate in your mouth. You basically have a marble cake with a liquid core from the mold. With it, you wrap all of them with a sweet tooth around your finger.
Sample image – not the recipe image itself.
Marble cake from the mold: the ingredients
|Servings:||for a box | makes 24 pieces|
|Preparation time:||30 minutes|
|Baking time:||35 minutes|
- 350 g butter (let the butter soften at room temperature!)
- 250 grams of sugar
- 400 grams of flour
- 2 packets of vanilla sugar
- 6 eggs
- 200 ml cream
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 350 g milk chocolate
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
Do not want to miss more recipes and kitchen tricks?
Everything that has to do with cooking and baking is available in our regular gourmet newsletter.
The individual steps to the marble cake from the box
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C top / bottom heat. Then line a baking sheet with parchment paper. You can also use a reusable baking tray for this.
- Weigh 175 g of milk chocolate and melt it in a water bath. Then let the chocolate cool. Roughly chop the remaining chocolate.
- Then take the butter, it is best if it is already soft, and mix it with sugar and vanilla sugar. Then add the eggs one at a time and stir them in. You are also welcome to add 100 ml of cream at this time.
- Then turn flour with baking powder and salt into the dough.
- You can now place half of the dough on the baking tray.
- Now mix the liquid chocolate with the remaining cream and baking cocoa. Then stir this into the rest of the batter. Then you can fold the chopped chocolate pieces into the batter.
- Now place the dark batter on top of the light batter. Use a fork to marble the dough. Bake the marble cake in the oven for about 35 minutes. Feel free to do the chop test occasionally.
Everyone Chocolate addicts can also be used after frying for an extra chocolate kick melted chocolate pour over the cake. If you do not like it, you can sprinkle icing sugar over the cake if you want. Otherwise: Good appetite! (cbl)